Railroad Crossing Closures Updates June 22nd to June 28th 2023
Norfolk Southern has updated the township on the second set of upcoming railroad crossing closures.
Norfolk Southern anticipates the following upcoming rail crossing closures:
- Savage Rd: 06/22/2023 to 06/28/2023
- Martinsville Rd: 06/22/2023 to 06/28/2023
- Sumpter Rd: 06/26/2023 to 06/28/2023
- Elwell Rd: 06/26/2023 to 06/28/2023
- Martz Rd: 06/26/2023 to 06/28/2023
The Sumpter Rd crossing will remain open through the weekend until its closure on June 26, 2023.
- Martinsville Rd: 06/22/2023 to 06/23/202
- Hannan Rd: 06/20/2023 to 06/23/2023
- Haggerty Rd: 06/21/2023 to 06/23/2023
- Huron River Dr: 06/21/2023 to 06/23/2023
The current closures are currently scheduled to re-open as planned.
The public safety department will continue to forward any additional information or changes as we receive them.
This project will not affect emergency responses. We will adjust and deploy our resources accordingly.
Thank you for your patience with this project.