Office Hours: 7:30 AM – 4:00 PM (Monday – Friday)
The Office of the Township Clerk's primary and statutory duties include: the administration of all Federal, State, Local and School elections occurring within Van Buren Township, record and maintain Board of Trustees meeting minutes, maintain the general ledger, distribute special meeting notices, and maintain custody of all Township records.
Along with the statutory duties, the Van Buren Township Clerk's Office duties also include: coordination of Freedom of Information Act requests, maintain Township cemetery records, accounts payable/receivable, and payroll.
- Township Clerk– Leon Wright
- Deputy Clerk/FOIA Coordinator– Joanne Montgomery
- Accounting Coordinator (Payroll)– Carol Towles
- Bookkeeper (Accounts Payable)– Karen Tyler
- Elections Specialist– Brittany Beaudry
- Account Clerk- Donae Hubbard
This service is provided free of charge to residents. Please do not sign your documents until you are in the presence of the notary.
Notary Fee Schedule 2021
Fee Schedule 2022