Paying Your Water Bill
INFORMATION ABOUT PAYING YOUR WATER BILL
Township Hall is encouraging residents to pay their taxes and water bills by dropping payments off in the dropbox, mailing in a check, signing up for automatic debit, calling the toll free number, or paying online. There are two drop boxes; one in front of Township Hall or one inside the Police Lobby. If you’re paying in cash, please use the Police Lobby dropbox.
**Please note, when paying online you will be charged a processing fee.
- Tax and utility payments via debit/credit and e-check
- Sign up for automatic debit for your utility bill payments
- Inside at Treasurer's Office
- Dropbox located in Public Safety Lobby – checked daily (cash drops go into a secure vault)
- Dropbox in front of Township Hall – checked daily (checks only please)
- Mail-in personal checks and/or money orders to: 46425 Tyler Rd. Van Buren Township, MI 48111
- Call 866-296-7819 – Open 24/7/365
- Call 888-891-6064 to speak with a live operator Monday - Friday from 8am-10pm