Requesting an Absentee Ballot
Voters must submit a signed application to receive an absentee ballot. Applications can be obtained by:
- Calling the Clerk's Office at 734-699-8909 to request an application be sent to you
- Picking up an application in person at the Clerk's Office
- Emailing a request for an application to email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org
- Faxing a request for an application to 734-699-5213
- OR by Clicking Here for an application
Return your signed application using the following options:
- In-person at the Clerk's Office
- By mail to 46425 Tyler Road, Van Buren Township, MI 48111
- By email to email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org
- By fax to 734-699-5213
The Clerk's Office will mail your absentee ballot no later then the following business day.
Important Deadlines for requesting an absentee ballot
- Request to have an absentee ballot mailed to you must be received by 5 p.m. on the Friday before the election.
- Absentee ballots can be requested in person at the Clerk's Office up until 4 p.m on the day prior to the election.